Terms & Conditions
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
- Under no circumstances will DG NCC or Government be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of https://indiancc.mygov.in/.
Limitation of Use
Policy with regard to Your Content
- Uploading content or submitting any materials for use on https://indiancc.mygov.in/, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) https://indiancc.mygov.in/ a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license, with right to sublicense, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally display and digitally perform translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Provider for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
- You must:
- Be a natural person to access or seek to access https://indiancc.mygov.in/ or a Member Service;
- Not access or link to or seek to access or link to (either directly or indirectly) any other person’s https://indiancc.mygov.in/ or Member Service account;
- Not permit any other person to use your username and password; keep your https://indiancc.mygov.in/ account username, password, at all times and not disclose your password to anyone else;
- Ensure your personal details are accurate and true;
- You are responsible for any use of your https://indiancc.mygov.in/ account using your username and password, whether or not such use has been authorized by you.
- Details on https://indiancc.mygov.in/ may only be accessed through the https://indiancc.mygov.in/, and only using the username and authentication details which have been specifically allocated to you.
- You must use https://indiancc.mygov.in/ and your https://indiancc.mygov.in/ account only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use of https://indiancc.mygov.in/ by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to https://indiancc.mygov.in/
- You must not post or transmit via https://indiancc.mygov.in/ any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- This website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website, we use it only to fulfill your request for uploading the content. To participate and engage with DG NCC through https://indiancc.mygov.in/ requires your registration. Information so collected is used to facilitate interaction.
- https://indiancc.mygov.in/ may gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. https://indiancc.mygov.in/ make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage MyGov has been detected.
- A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet web site sends to your browser when you access information at that site. A cookie is stored as a simple text file on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Cookies let you navigate between pages efficiently as they store your preferences, and generally improve your experience of a website. https://indiancc.mygov.in/ use following types of cookies to enhance your experience:
- Analytics cookies for anonymously remembering your computer or mobile device when you visit our website to keep track of browsing patterns.
- Service cookies for helping us to make our website work efficiently, remembering your registration and login details, settings preferences, and keeping track of the pages you view.
- Non-persistent cookies or per-session cookies used for technical purposes. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.